- Read 52+ books.
- Attend 3-5 readings.
- Beta read for at least two new people.
- Read at least one new book on the craft of writing.
- Freewrite and do more exercises when not actively novel writing.
- Revise Project A until next stage.
- Revise Project B until next stage.
- Plot, research for, and begin writing new book. Ideally finish first draft this year (though that may depend on how/where things go with A and B).
- Pursue new experiences (which feed the pen).
- Volunteer at local book festival.
Here it is, guys– the illustrated page I promised on revising your manuscript! I couldn’t decide what color I liked best, so I went for a Dr. Seussian/robin’s egg blue and am also posting the original black and white design for coloring purposes 🙂 Click the images to enlarge them.
Please feel free to print this page, color it, share it– and by all means, use it!