30 Day Know Thyself Writing Challenge
Day 22: Why should someone read your work?
To experience something I painstakingly unearthed from the sands of my mind like a buried civilization one fragment at a time and then translated into a cohesive sum for your verbal pleasure, entertainment, and intimate window into human experience? *Takes breath*
There’s also my list of fictional reasons, which is less realistic, but more fun.
12 Reasons Why You Should Read Julie Israel
- Studies show that reading Julie Israel in the morning helps increase metabolism.
- Those that read Julie Israel are happier and laugh more than those that don’t.
- Reading Julie Israel has been shown to significantly improve IQ and SAT verbal scores.
- Julie Israel promotes universal understanding and world peace.
- Reading Julie Israel helps reduce crime and world hunger.
- Every time you read Julie Israel a unicorn is born.
- Reading Julie Israel can make snow fall on a school day.
- Those that read Julie Israel on a regular basis are 50% more likely to develop super human powers such as wit, ambidexterity, and the ability to reach something in the back of the fridge without taking anything out to get to it.
- Julie Israel repels vampires (especially those pesky glittery ones).
- Reading Julie Israel is a natural cure for allergies, migraines, flu, insomnia, chicken pox, restless leg syndrome, gamer’s thumb, and doughnut overdose.
- Julie Israel will help save the economy and prevent global warming.
- Julie Israel is a known aphrodisiac.
Oh, and all the cool kids are doing it.
What’s the word?